Last reviewed on by
FIRST and foremost – Chlamydia.Education wants to hear from you! Please comment, and comment as often as you like!! (Just make sure to abide by the comment policy!) 🙂
All comments must be approved by the admin and/or moderators. Remember, this is a safe space for our readers. We individually approve all comments to ensure it remains that way.
You will be held to these policies when commenting whether or not you read them. Not abiding by the guidelines can result in suspension or termination of your use, and/or a report to your ISP. If you believe another poster isn’t abiding by the rules or is harassing you, please inform us via the contact form right away!
Basic Comment Policy
- Comment Form: The comment form must be filled-in with a proper or legitimate sounding name, email, or URL. Comments using keywords, spam, splog-like URLs, or suspicious information will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, but they are not published on the blog nor shared. They may be used by Chlamydia.Education to privately contact the commenter should an issue arise.
- Overall Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted immediately to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- Limit Links: Chlamydia.Education is set-up to automatically hold any blog comment with a link in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than one link could be marked as comment spam.
- How Chlamydia.Education Will Respond: Comments on this blog will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. Chlamydia.Education will not respond privately via email or other communication methods unless contacted privately via the contact form (or unless explicitly necessary via a problem with a sensitive issue).
- Language and Manners: Chlamydia.Education is ‘friendly’ and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or are considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude, offensive, or excessively argumentative will be edited or deleted. Be nice. Be constructive. Getting the last word in is neither productive or conducive in this environment. Keep that in mind when replying always.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, is repetitive, does not properly address or respond to previous replies, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in Chlamydia.Education’s comments. You may question or debate the content – in fact, you are encouraged to do so – but you may not attack the admin, our readers, random people not on this site who are unable to defend themselves, or any other commenters. You are entitled to think whatever you like, but when participating here, you are required to keep the space emotionally safe for everyone. Failure to respect this policy could result in removal, blocked access, or a report to your ISP.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates the comment policy may be blocked from future access, commenting on the blog, and/or a report to your ISP. As a private entity, Chlamydia.Education reserves the right to delete any message or user for any or no reason whatsoever, without notice or warning at any time.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on Chlamydia.Education and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these comment policies, contact us. Do not repeatedly post, as we will be further inclined to remove your comments and mark your replies as spam/trolling.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting, or from the entire blog, and to report to your ISP.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within Chlamydia.Education are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on Chlamydia.Education, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this comment policy, Chlamydia.Education, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Copyright: Lastly, copyright for all material posted in the comments sections belongs to Chlamydia.Education. Comments may be used by the owner without permission for promotion, articles at or about Chlamydia.Education, or books and other related works.